Saturday, January 14, 2012

box tops

This year I am talking more about little ways you can make a difference, and the first thing I need to tell you about is collecting Box Tops. 

I'm sure you've seen these little guys before, they are on almost anything you need to buy at the grocery store. They are Box Tops for Education and can be found on products from Kleenex and Ziploc bags to Cheerios and Juicy Juice. All YOU have to do is cut out the Box Top and get them to a participating school near you (click here to find a school). Each top is worth $.10 for your school and can be used to for them to purchase school supplies. 

Just last year, schools in American earned $59 million through Box Tops, and since beginning in 1996 has helped schools earn $400 million! With the state of our economy right now, our schools and our children need all the help they can get. So get clipping and find a school near you--or get your Box Tops to me and I will take care of them :) What can be easier than using something you already need and buy to help fund schools near you?

Stay tuned for more ideas! Also, if you missed my post about my run for Safe Haven Ministries, click here for details and how to help. 

Be the change. Make the difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment